Wedding pros. You’re busy. I get it. It’s wedding season, and I definitely know what that’s like! I also know what it’s like to come up for air AFTER wedding season, only to be hit with the realization that you’ve been seriously slacking on your marketing.
Well friends, I want to help you avoid this,
so read on to find out about a SPECIAL OFFER & how I can help!
So here’s the thing- I want to help you. And I want to tell brides about you.
So how can I do these things for you? With a The V List membership!
If you haven’t heard by now, let’s recap- The V List is NOT a vendor guide. It’s what I like to call a vendor marketing tool, where you get a profile, plus marketing, exposure, relationships, exclusivity, and community. You don’t just sign up, get a listing, and become an invoice number, only to hear from me one year later. You become a member.
As a member of The V List, you get special features that are only exclusively available to you. You get social media posts that normally you would have to pay thousands of dollars for (no really- I’ve added it up). Because we all know that the success to marketing your business online is exposure, right? It’s kind of like you’re hiring someone to market your business and get your name out there- but cheaper. Oh also, full disclosure: sometimes it miiiight seem like I’m stalking you. 😉
The truth of the matter is… this- The V List- is my job, and it’s what I love to do. Telling brides about amazing wedding professionals, connecting them, and sharing about them. Marketing wedding professionals and helping brides is what I live for.
So I’m doing something special for you.
Join The V List in the next 2 weeks (IE, by June 15),
and get your choice of a free add-on valued at $200!
[This add-on could be a banner ad, a special Featured Vendor spot, 2 free location add-ons, or even an Insight Session with me.]
So here’s what you need to do to get this special offer:
1) Go to theeld.com/whatisthevlist to make sure you know all about this awesome tool that is The V List.
2) If you love what you see, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the “application” button, and submit your application!
3) I will review your application, and then you’ll hear from me within a few days!
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- 5 Tips to Prepare Your Website for Engagement Season - December 20, 2018
- Engagement Season Prep: Blogging & Submitting - December 17, 2018
- Engagement Season Prep: What To Do First! - December 12, 2018